SWIVEL-EAZ® WHEELS MADE IN THE USA
Wheels are an essential part of moving heavy materials safely and quickly. Swivel-EAZ® wheels offer a unique, custom solution to provide greater mobility, durability, and load-carrying strength than other caster wheels. We created Swivel-EAZ® wheels to adapt to different movements and reduce turning and rolling resistance on swivel, rigid, and fixed-axle systems. They deliver a smooth, quiet roll every time.
Whether used in equipment for aerospace, automotive, entertainment, or manufacturing applications, Swivel-EAZ® wheels can help protect employees from fatigue and help protect their valuable time.
WHAT MAKES SWIVEL-EAZ® WHEELS UNIQUE?
Swivel-EAZ® wheels have several different features that contribute to their superior performance:
- Patented split treads: Most wheels experience wear on the centerline tread, making them harder to move. However, Swivel-EAZ® wheels eliminate this issue via treads that can move independently. This design removes the centerline and its scrubbing for better wear resistance and ergonomic benefits.
- Greater mobility: Swivel-EAZ® wheel customers find an average of 35-50% reduction in push/pull forces, which can be even greater when used alongside Swivel-EAZ® PRO casters. The wheels provide improved mobility through reduced turning and rolling resistance.
- Designed for standard 2″ and 3″ wide caster rigs: Swivel-EAZ® wheels are designed with retrofitting capabilities, these wheels can improve the performance of existing caster rigs.
- Superior capacity: Swivel-EAZ® wheels can carry heavier loads then that of standard wheels with similar tread hardness. Workers can move more in one trip for time savings and convenience.
- 35 – 50% Reduction in Push/Pull Forces
- Direct Retrofit into your Current Casters
- 100% Maintenance Free (24/7 Capacity)
- Made in the USA
- Patented Technology
- Innovative Design
Our industrial wheels for swivel casters work well with a wide range of equipment for a variety of applications. Everything from food product manufacturing processes to automated guided vehicles, which are used commonly in a warehouse environment, can benefit from the Swivel-EAZ® wheels’ capabilities. Swivel-EAZ® wheels are made in the USA and they are also 100% maintenance-free for easy care.
Swivel-EAZ® wheels and the Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster system create the ultimate manual mobility solutions for reduced push/pull forces, and omnidirectional movement. The Swivel-EAZ® wheels and Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster systems are especially helpful in the aerospace and automotive industries. Aubin’s aerospace customers have seen many improvements including moving a 2,300-lb cart with as little as 33 lbs of force. The reduction of force seen in Swivel-EAZ® wheels provides safety improvements in nearly any environment or industry where workers experience back or push force stress-related injuries or fatigue.
These powerful swivel caster replacement wheels are viable options for any industry or application prioritizing ease of movement, less worker fatigue, and quieter rolling in softer durometer options.
CUSTOM POLYURETHANE ON ALUMINUM WHEELS OR SWIVEL-EAZ® WHEELS
Aubin Industries, Inc. specializes in wheels with custom capabilities and individualized solutions that meet the unique demands of a wide range of work environments. Whether you need something simple and long-lasting or more heavy-duty wheels for swivel casters, Swivel-EAZ® wheels can deliver the right solution. If you do not see the size or unit weight for your application listed, talk to our design specialists. We can supply a custom solution that accurately fits your needs.
REACH OUT TO US TODAY
Swivel-EAZ® wheels provide several advantages for worker safety and ergonomics, reducing the pushing force needed to move materials with less required effort. Aubin Industries, Inc. — a veteran-owned, USA-based company — delivers Swivel-EAZ® wheels with individualized solutions from expert engineers and designers.
To learn more about Swivel-EAZ® wheels, discuss your caster or wheel needs, or talk about custom solutions, reach out to our design specialists today or give us a call at 1-800-324-0051.
*Swivel-EAZ® Wheel U.S. PAT 6,880,203 CAN. PAT. 2,453,036